Fishing Games and Hobbies

Stealph Viper

Reaction score
My loving wife has just got home from work and she has bought me a 2nd hand Rapala Tournament Fishing Game for my xbox 360.
She said as the weather has been so pants, and i haven't been fishing, she thought she would get me this so i can sit in and fish (ain't she great).
I had sat at home yesterday, tying hook lengths and Pole rigs just to pass some time.

What games or Hobbies do you have when you're not fishing?

Also,seeing as the weather has been pants recently, if you had around £50.00p to buy a brolley which one would you buy?

Tight Lines

captainbarnacles

Reaction score
I sometimes play the wii bass fishing game on my wifes wii, and my brolly is a greys and if i had around £50 i would still buy the same. But also i did fish yesterday morning . Got there arond 5 30 left at 10 30 had 5 chub for 17 . 5 lb then went home watched the grand prix, had a great day.tight lines.

Chris Season32

Reaction score
Leeda Super Nubrolli, light and strong with quick angle adjustment. My 2p.

Non-fishing pastimes: Multiplayer FPS games (pc), Shortwave radio, metal detecting and nature watching.

supersquirrel

Reaction score
I used to play alot of online rpg games. But since Ive got back into fishing I subscribed to online fishing tv. Since I cant be there doing it. At least I can watch it. And for £4.95 a month a bargain in my eyes.

I also read alot of Fantasy Novelss( No Cakey not erotic ones lol). But to be honest I just want to be fishing. Cant get enough of it!:)