how was your day

Reaction score
hello all i whent to a new venue today did not have a fish all day so came home,
if you cant evev get a small perch on a bunch of grub's what doe's that tell you about your fishing skill's. I had three storm's of rain and high wind's not the best conditions but i was fishing and that's all i care about. four quid on grub's a pound on bread and 1/2 tank offb gas. who cares i was fishing.

So what about you lot then ?

captainbarnacles

Reaction score
went yesterday from 5 30 to 10 30 had 5 chub for 17 .5 lb all fell to single maggott on a 20 4lb main to a 3.12 hooklength. Big baits aint workin at mo. Going out tommorrow evening for some roach will let you know how i get on, tight lines mate.

Reaction score
Welcome to the gang.

Was out all weekend - river one day...big reservoir the next...two fish..one each day! One I photographed...the other I didn't!!!

Got very wet yesterday

However the company on both days was excellent :eek:

Poshers

(Steve, M'lud, Spiders...money to me.... usual methods....) ;)

slime monster

Reaction score
Welcome Phil ,Warts an ' all here is my account from saturday, as I was meeting Sagalout for a bevvy in the evening I was unusually sober saturday morning and fished early to pack in around lunch time ...typically the fish turned on at 11.30 OH well

Chris Season32

Reaction score
Fished today 5am - 6pm. Caught 46 tench, nothing big, all between 1 and 3.5lb, a few crucians and some pound roach. Also caught a duck, :( I'd secured my hook on the rod butt (with pellet on) while I went to water a bush, came back and the blighter had robbed the pellet, she was firmly hooked and attempting to steal my rod! I netted it and managed to get the hook out with no damage. Weirdly she didn't struggle and after removing the hook from her throat she just sat there on my lap for over a minute before casually hopping off like nothing had happened. :cool:

Great day out, a bit breezy and a couple of heavy showers in the morning but a nice sunny end to the day. :D

Stealph Viper

Reaction score
I've done nothing really, my sons (who is 10) off school now and he's not that keen on fishing.
The weather here was fine yesterday, but, it's been terrible today and the MET Office website has given out rain for the rest of the week.
Wife bought me Rapala Tournament Fishing (2nd hand) so it was cheap for the xbox 360 so going to learn how to play that, at least it's fishing i suppose.
Uploaded some pictures in to my Photo album as well.

Tight Lines