Site Closing All Day Friday

Stealph Viper

Reaction score
Thank god, not that i haven't enjoyed our temporary accomodation whilst renovations are made to our Home, i really can't wait to wipe my muddy waders on the new improved Fishingmagic.com welcoming mat.

Tight Lines :D

Jeff Woodhouse

Moaning Marlow Meldrew
Reaction score
Thank god, not that i haven't enjoyed our temporary accomodation whilst renovations are made to our Home, i really can't wait to wipe my muddy waders on the new improved Fishingmagic.com welcoming mat.

Tight Lines :D

Sorry if this comes as a disappointment SV, but this, what you're on now, is the NEW FM.

All we're doing is changing the domain name back to Fishingmagic from the present FMCARP. It's not just a matter of name change, it's a move of all the data to another domain site (I understand), but nothing else will change from now.

In time, this site will get better and better as we put more features in or straighten out some bent bits, but it does take time. Rome wasn't built in a day and never forget that God made the earth in six days and the Dutch created the Netherlands out of all the cr*p that was left over. :)

Terry Harvey

Reaction score
Sorry if this comes as a disappointment SV, but this, what you're on now, is the NEW FM.

All we're doing is changing the domain name back to Fishingmagic from the present FMCARP. It's not just a matter of name change, it's a move of all the data to another domain site (I understand), but nothing else will change from now.

In time, this site will get better and better as we put more features in or straighten out some bent bits, but it does take time. Rome wasn't built in a day and never forget that God made the earth in six days and the Dutch created the Netherlands out of all the cr*p that was left over. :)

As Michael crossed the pearly gates Elvis was waiting to greet him, as Michael shook his hand he said"Hi Elvis you know I married your daughter",Elvis replied thank god I thought she married a black man.