Delkim advice needed.

davey boy

Reaction score
Hi guys,
I ve just bought a set of new Delkim pluses (red, white and blue £250!) anyway ive only used them twice and the new syndicate im trying to get into (ive just found out) insist on using a remote sounder boxes or recievers at all times!

1. So do i get the cables and a sounder box etc and keep the set ive got.
2. Sell what ive got and get a set of TXi`s and remote sounder box (used)
3. Join some where else ha ha.

No only joking, i cant miss out on getting in here guys, what would do?

Thnaks Dave.

davey boy

Reaction score
Will it work with the delks? or are you suggesting the entire system.
I know they do dongles and sounder boxes but havnt really looked at them as yet.

Stealph Viper

Reaction score
The ATTx should work fine with the Delkims, but you could always take your alarms to a tackle shop, tell them you are looking in to buying the ATTx system and could you check to see if they are compatible with your delkims.
The only thing is it does cost around £200

ATTX 3 ROD SET 2.5mm PLUGS
The eagerly awaited Version 2 ATTx Remote System allows anglers to receive remote indication of almost any buzzer on the market! The new system not only refines and improves on the original but also includes a few new features:
New Soft Touch, non-reflective, rubberised finish on Receiver and Transmitters.
Improved Battery Life on Receiver and Transmitter - The Receiver is powered by a single AA Battery providing a battery life of up 3 weeks of normal use. The Transmitter is powered from a single GP11A battery lasting up to 1 season of normal use. Batteries are not included and are sold separately.
Low Battery Warning (very useful).
Mimics Alarm Beeps - The Receiver beeps at the same rate at which signals are received by the Transmitters, from the buzzer output, thereby sounding anything from a single bleep to a full-blown 'one-toner'.
Improved Range and Performance - tested up to 500m under optimum bankside conditions.
Multiple Tone Selection on the Receiver - 10 different user selectable tones.
Improved Transmitter Design - Re-designed to offer a smaller battery recess cover. The electronic circuitry is encased in it's own watertight compartment to prevent the risk of water coming in, transmitter corrosion and any resultant malfunction.
Activation on all LEDs (for simultaneous runs).
Last LED Activation Recall.
Increased LED 'light Up' time - LED's will remain on for 40 seconds after the last buzzer signal is received from the transmitter.
Vibrate mode and Volume control.
Full 2 year ATT Warranty - please see the ATT website for full details.
Full Compatibility with new ATT products currently under development.
Available with 2.5mm or 3.5mm Jack Plugs.
Standard system comes with 5 different coloured LED's - Red, White, Blue, Green and Orange. An 'All Blue LED' system is also available at the same price. Custom made systems with any combination of the above coloured LED's are available for £10 extra.

tigger

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I'd keep the Delk's and buy a cheap set of sundridge or similar with the sounder box etc for that water. To be honest if they have such a stupid rule I wouldn't grace them with my presence.

Stealph Viper

Reaction score
I don't see why it is a silly rule, nothing worse than being fast asleep in your bivvy and you alarm goes off and you don't hear it for a while, also with remote receivers you can walk a short distance away from your rods and still hear if you get a run.
I think it's a good rule, might stop them annoying tw*ts from playing with there alarms all day.

davey boy

Reaction score
From my understanding its so people dont get p****d o*f with other peoples alarms going off throughout the day and night, and i guess you could get woken up during a sleep by someones alarms, so i understand the logic, im just a bit anoid i bought these before finding out.

Last edited:

Morespiders

Reaction score
Err Davy, cant you turn them down, I fish with mine so only I hear them, trouble with a lot of anglers, they like everyone to know they have got a run/bite, then there's those who just dont know how to set there alarms, ie, with the line outside the sensor's.
Oh, and those that are just noisy buggers

Last edited:

davey boy

Reaction score
I know im the same as you matey but you always get them dont you, i guess it would just stop the chances of it doing your head in.

Ian Gemson

Reaction score
Simple Sell the TXI.s and get TXI pluses with the remote. Job done great alarms with excellent resale value because every one wants them, Why they are just so so good.

Nobby C (ACA)

Reaction score
Atts have been selling for 230-250 mark secondhand after 1 or 2 uses as some people can't come to terms with not having a speaker in the head, me ? I think they're grrrrrreat.