Celebrity Anglers - An Update

dazdidge

Reaction score
As my original thread went off at a very large tangent (!) I thought it best to start a new thread.

Ian and I have exchanged a few emails and I'm happy to say it was all a big misunderstanding. Ian has apologised and I would also like to apologise to Ian for naming him on here. I think we've all given him more than enough stick!

Not only has he very kindly offered to let me tag along on one of his trips in September, I've invited him to fish with me at my local club, of which I am secretary.

All's well that ends well!!

Thanks Ian and thanks Graham for passing my message on to him.

Steve King

Reaction score
As my original thread went off at a very large tangent (!) I thought it best to start a new thread.

Ian and I have exchanged a few emails and I'm happy to say it was all a big misunderstanding. Ian has apologised and I would also like to apologise to Ian for naming him on here. I think we've all given him more than enough stick!

Not only has he very kindly offered to let me tag along on one of his trips in September, I've invited him to fish with me at my local club, of which I am secretary.

All's well that ends well!!

Thanks Ian and thanks Graham for passing my message on to him.

I'm glad that it has all been sorted out!

dazdidge

Reaction score
Nice to see a positive outcome - and my apologies for startign the rot on your other thread with my "asking for freebies" posts

Actuall Lord Paul - Ian has promised to bring the chocolate, although as I've already pointed ou to him, my son is a bit big for balloons!!

dazdidge

Reaction score
RUMBLED - I'd do anything for a bar of chocolate. Well, within reason anyway......