Angling trust

Nobby C (ACA)

Reaction score
What exactly do they stand for ?
I knew where I stood with the ACA when they took polluters to court and despite the allegations against a senior member supported them and their lottry tickets etc. I don't feel the Angling Trust are up to much really, and without wishing to appear inflammatory I feel it's a jobs for the boys scenario. They've also notified me by e-mail about redundancies and restructuring due to less than projected membership.
Others opinions would be valued and , just what was wrong with the ACA anyway?

Stealph Viper

Reaction score
I don't even know what the ACA did, never mind, what the Angling Trust do.
I have had no imput or understanding of what any of the Angling Bodies do, that might be my own ignorance, but i was never invited to look in to what they do either.

Tight Lines :D

captainbarnacles

Reaction score
They are there to fight for your rights , individuals or clubs . They will take up any dispute with legal matters and look out for your interests. Also palution problems and much more.

---------- Post added at 10:38 ---------- Previous post was at 10:37 ----------

They are there to fight for your rights , individuals or clubs . They will take up any dispute with legal matters and look out for your interests. Also palution problems and much more.The angling trust took over the ACA they are the same thing.

---------- Post added at 10:39 ---------- Previous post was at 10:38 ----------

OOPS B*****gered that one up hehe.