Help - I need to contact Claudia!

Nigel Connor

Reaction score
Evening All,

I have only dipped into the new site and cannot now seem to find any function to contact members directly.

Claudia, we need to fix up our mullet day.Can you give me a ring/drop me an e-mail?

Nigel

Richard Farrow

Reaction score
Same problem here Nigel I need to contact Emmo re his fish in at Snetterton that he won in the auction.

Graham Whatmore

Reaction score
Nigel. I think you may find Peter will have the contact details you need.

Please tell me you are not taking her on that endurance test in Poole Harbour? :eek:

Last edited:

Rodney Wrestt

Reaction score
Evening All,

I have only dipped into the new site and cannot now seem to find any function to contact members directly.

Claudia, we need to fix up our mullet day.Can you give me a ring/drop me an e-mail?

Nigel
Hello Nigel,
Click on User CP, then Scroll down to Private Messages on the left hand panel, Select Send new message, Start typing the recipients name in the box and a pop up list will appear to select the person's name from.

Hope this helps yourself and Richard out.

Claudia Crowther

Reaction score
Evening All,

Nigel

Hi Nigel,
Sorry haven't been about for a couple of days.....I don't have your number so I'll send you an e-mail (if I still got your e-mail address) or Private message with my number

Cakey

Reaction score
Ive just notified Claudia on facebook that you need/want her re mullets

---------- Post added at 23:02 ---------- Previous post was at 23:01 ----------

Ok thanks Cakester, I guess it's to arrange a date for the mullet fishing, will pop over ;-)"

Rodney Wrestt

Reaction score
Yes, it can be dangerous territory for the inexperienced, I studied a lot of footage to become proficient in the manipulating, handling and consumption of said muffin.

Stealph Viper

Reaction score
Nope, you are so not going to get me started on the subject of Muffins, you're a bad influence on my usually shy, calm, and reserved nature Rodney :D