Why don't we .........

904_cannon

Reaction score
Durham City, Co Durham ... STILL The Land of The P
Why dont we all....
A far better idea ED, would be for all FM members (and the rest) to commit to the AT for the next two years.
What will you have you lost..£40, but 'angling' will be in a much stronger position.
My son blows more than that on a night out!
Think about it, as others have said, its a no brain-er :confused:

However, as this 'argument' has been going on for at least 30 years, I can't honetly see that happening anytime soon :mad:

Last edited:

Muffin

Reaction score
Why don't we......

Ban Neil Maidment from posting any more pictures on this website, how can one person catch so many amazing fish, its just not fair!!!!!

PS, only joking, I've even convinced myself to order a new Camera so eventually when I do catch a fish I will be able to take its picutre. I hope its not gonna be the same as when I bought my new set of scales, did not catch anything worth weighing for the whole season!!!

Neil Maidment

Reaction score
Why don't we......

Ban Neil Maidment from posting any more pictures on this website, how can one person catch so many amazing fish, its just not fair!!!!!

PS, only joking

If you're not careful, I'll start posting pictures of all my blanks! (I do go fishing a lot!)

ED (The ORIGINAL and REAL one)

Reaction score
"A far better idea ED, would be for all FM members (and the rest) to commit to the AT for the next two years.
What will you have you lost..£40, but 'angling' will be in a much stronger position.
My son blows more than that on a night out!
Think about it, as others have said, its a no brain-er "

That's well for him to be able to blow more than that on a night out --- but for some poor pensioners --It's almost half of what we have to live on for a week !!!!

Last edited: