Problem with Feeder Rod!!

supersquirrel

Reaction score
Hi there,

I bought a Browning ambition feeder rod at Peterbourgh Tacklefest. I was fishing yesterday and playing a small carp of around 2 pound when for no reason or fault of my own my rod just snapped!!

I couldn't believe it!!! Now Im stuck for what to do as I dont know which stall I got it from at the tacklefest, so cant contact the retailer. Would it be worth getting in touch with Browning themselves as this is obviously a fault with the rod!!!

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

P.S No Unfortunately I don't have the receipt. I checked The rod over when I got it home and thought that was that. Bad mistaake in hindsight..:(

Paul H

Reaction score
Derbyshire: best beer, best cheese, best puddings.
In the abscence of a retailer and receipt you certainly won't lose anything by contacting Browning directly.

Did you pay cash or by card?

If you used a card you should be able to find the retailer's name on your statement.

Cakey

Reaction score
big manufacturers normally snap a couple of there rods to learn the break patterns so they know if it been a bused or a fault so get it back quick

supersquirrel

Reaction score
Ok thanks alot for that guys.

Ive sent an e-mail to zebco, so musst just wait and see what the response will be......fingers crossed!!

Last edited:

captainbarnacles

Reaction score
I had the same with both my wilson quiver and a maver float rod , maver and masterline were both exelent in there response . Both parts were replaced free of charge at no cost with no questions asked. So if zebco are the same you will have no problems.