Funding for Disadvantaged Children

Graham Marsden

Editor Emeritus
Reaction score
Request for help from Mike Heylin

Please help Boxmoor & District Angling Society get additional funding to continue the work we do as a club with disadvantaged children by following this link and double clicking on Dacorum Angling Project.

http://cashback.cjsonline.gov.uk/cc.asp?area=17&mode=vote

Thanks in advance. Can you get as many of your friends as possible to support us by asking them to vote as well? The more votes we get the more likely we are to get the funding and be able to continue and expand our work for children from difficult backgrounds. They ain't bad kids, they just need some certainty and respect in their lives, we try to give them both.

This fund spends the money criminals have stolen from the rest of us to set up and run projects for children at risk. You can read all about our project on the link.[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

Stealph Viper

Reaction score
You can only vote once on any different subject every 24 hours, i have cast my vote, but there are several worthy causes on this website.
Amazing what you can find out about what people are trying to do about these types of issues.
I don't think i would have ever found out about it, if it hadn't been highlighted on Fishing Magic.
The website is well worth having a good look through, some very interesting projects going on.

Michael Heylin

Reaction score
Thanks for your support SV. Of all the work I do in angling and fisheries this project is the most rewarding.

Mike

Cakey

Reaction score
SV dont you dare vote on the railway bridge a Waltham Cross thats only 1/2 mile from me :D:D:D
done my vote

Stealph Viper

Reaction score
I think so, go back and check, if it won't let you vote for another 24 hours, then i presume that your vote is ok.

I clicked on it, then clicked on it again, then clicked on have your say.

Cakey

Reaction score
done it............still dont know if I vote or not as I can still move the tick up and down

---------- Post added at 18:52 ---------- Previous post was at 18:50 ----------

oh bum ....didnt see that