what a stink

Cakey

Reaction score
after grabbing a few hours here and there but leaving the tackle in the car in case I can grab some more time it now stinks so much so no one wants to get in ,good at first but now I dont want to get in !
how do you get rid of your pong ?
ps my net and unhooking mat are now out and airing but still stinks

Peter Jacobs

Staff member
Reaction score
after grabbing a few hours here and there but leaving the tackle in the car in case I can grab some more time it now stinks so much so no one wants to get in ,good at first but now I dont want to get in !
how do you get rid of your pong ?
ps my net and unhooking mat are now out and airing but still stinks

Try Armani After Shave - works a treat.

Alternatively, but only if safe, leave the doors and windows open and use one of those air fresheners from Halfords.

I never leave anything in my car; but then it is in a Car Park for the entire working week and only used at the weekends.

Cakey

Reaction score
my mates reckon I should stop catching :D
I cant torch my Bongo :mad:
Peter I tried all that but next morning it chucks up again:(
Mr Corkedupbum that looks good ,Im on my way to get one:)

supgen

Reaction score
febreeze works... if not... your gonna have to get some decent carpet shampoo on it :eek:

Bluenose

Reaction score
1. First remove the corpse.

2. Fabreze it top to bottom!

3. Get the windows, door, hatch/boot and sunroof all open, do not allow inside of car to get wet.

4. Leave for a few hours.

5. Fabreze again.

LstoryS: Fresh Air and Fabreze are your friends.

Cakey

Reaction score
right could not get any Neutradol so I got some Fabreze done all the motor windows and doors are open tail gate is up ,sunroof open but it looks like rain

S

Scott Whatmore

You want one of those christmas tree air fresheners.
Take it completely out of the packet and strech the elastic around your head leaving it to dangle just under you hooter. I like the vanilla one.
Job done.

Never leave your nets and or unhooking mat in your car, it chucks up summat chronic !

---------- Post added at 17:52 ---------- Previous post was at 17:51 ----------

right could not get any Neutradol so I got some Fabreze done all the motor windows and doors are open tail gate is up ,sunroof open but it looks like rain

Watch the interior light doesn't flatten the battery

Last edited:

geoffmaynard

Content Editor
Reaction score
My car is a nightmare. Never knowingly cleaned nor fully emptied. (If I remove the bait, our youngest boy will nick it coz he's got the carp bug). At the moment, somewhere amongst the piles of winter clothing, hats, wellies and bait buckets there is a decomposing tub of worms that are leaking somewhere but despite searching the thing from top to bottom I cannot locate it. The stench is truly horrible! But you can get used to anything if you try! :)

Stealph Viper

Reaction score
I certainly do know the score, that's why when i was working i bought her, her own car.
That way the smelly cow can stink out her car and not mine HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Quick Scroll up, she's coming ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH