M.i.a. ?

geoffmaynard

Content Editor
Reaction score
What happened to Wiktor? Last thing I remember hearing from him he was off to France for a catfish about a month ago. Just wondering how he got on and where he's gone to. Which led me to... Who else has vanished since the Big Move to the new platform? We should contact those missing and help them back on board - that's what a community is all about isn't it?

ANDY SKI

Reaction score
What happened to Wiktor? Last thing I remember hearing from him he was off to France for a catfish about a month ago. Just wondering how he got on and where he's gone to. Which led me to... Who else has vanished since the Big Move to the new platform? We should contact those missing and help them back on board - that's what a community is all about isn't it?
Wiktor is back now; last time I've spoken to him he wasn't sure about posting on FM after being called racist :mad:

Stealph Viper

Reaction score
I don't know anything about anyone calling anyone a racist.
If Wiktor has any concerns about posting on FM again, ask him to consider contacting the powers that be and perhaps they could help to relieve some of his concerns.

geoffmaynard

Content Editor
Reaction score
Yeah. I want to know if he caught a catfish :)

I worked with a guy from Afghanistan for a while. On his first day he called me a racist for telling an englishman, irishman, scot type joke. After that I went out of my way to tell him every racist joke I could find for week after week, real Bernard Manning stuff. After about six weeks he cracked and split his sides laughing. He got the point and ten years on we are still good friends :)

Jeff Woodhouse

Moaning Marlow Meldrew
Reaction score
Wiktor is back now; last time I've spoken to him he wasn't sure about posting on FM after being called racist

That argument is over (thank ****).

I never thought him a racist, but he should change his avatar. That had a swastika on it and could be upsetting to many people. it was a little tasteless.
Surprising if he's Polish too. So was my father-in-law (from Krakow) who was beaten and tortured by the Nazis during he war.
Anyway, nothing to be afraid of on here. Get him back.

Ray Roberts

Reaction score
So was my father-in-law (from Krakow) who was beaten and tortured by the Nazis during he war.

Possibly by my wife's Grandfather, who was in the SS. The funny thing is, he was captured after the war and held for the war trials, at the same time as my own father was involved in the denazification program and was also involved in guarding the SS prisoners. Funny old world ain't it.