What are these rods? Are they decent?

Fast Catch

Reaction score
Hey,

One is a Siesta 576M-6006 which is 6 metres long and the other is a Pike Legend 350, 4 metres long. Both are Telescopic and seem really well made and have a place for a reel. However, The Siesta seems more like a pole than a rod at that length.

I'm curious if anyone knows more information on these as I tried the good ol' google search and it returned nothing which I'm very suprised about.

Off topic: Why do I only have one post in my history. Is it some sort of migration bug?

Last edited:

Fast Catch

Reaction score
Thanks for the info.

I will leave it a bit before contacting them as there may be no need in the end.

Wag

Reaction score
The Siesta sounds like a Bolo rod (Bolognese) - very popular on the continent, but I'm not sure how you fish with one - I guess they would be useful for trotting a delicate float at distance, but they always look a bit unwieldy to me.

Fast Catch

Reaction score
The Siesta sounds like a Bolo rod (Bolognese) - very popular on the continent, but I'm not sure how you fish with one - I guess they would be useful for trotting a delicate float at distance, but they always look a bit unwieldy to me.

Yeah, It does feel rather unwieldy.

I'm happy with what you have said regarding it being a bolo rod. I really thought there would've been info on google about it.

I don't fish rivers at the moment. Atleast, I have a rod for it now when I do go through a fishing rivers phase.

Cheers.