FAO Rik...We talked at Hunts lake (Linear)

S

Stu Stark

Rik, first of how did your charity doo go on Wednesday? Now if you remember our conversation about cheaper bait i.e sheep pellets ect... now if i'm honest you did come out with a lot of info all in one push, so if ya don't mind any chance of another run down on what was what?

P

Paul Williams

Stu,
Rik is still on the "do", in fact i think he is fishing all week so you may have to wait for his reply.

S

Stu Stark

Thanks Paul... also FAO Rik what was the alternative to growler juice you came up with...?

W

Wendy Perry

and they are very very P***ed as farts Paul Rik rang me yesterday lol

B

Birds Nest

"now if i'm honest you did come out with a lot of info all in one push" Make a good artice that...

D

Dave Johnson

he'd done a bottle of Port before the England kick off.....good effort!!!!!

Big thanks to Stu and Cakey for sorting everything to make it a great day.
Not many fish, but the entertainment was excellent-well mdone to Barney and Warren for that lads......

right, back to work..

P

Paul Williams

I don't believe Rik was intoxicated!!....unless he had been at the Growler juice and it sounds like Warren and Barney drunk all that!!

R

Rodney Wrestt

Stu,
Was the "Growler juice" alternative Miam by any chance?

R

Rodney Wrestt

Stu,
dave???
The man himself is back from his drink, I mean fish in so I guess he'll be able to fill you in now. If not I can post a link to the suppliers if you want.

Stuart Dennis

Reaction score
Paul Williams wrote: 'I don't believe Rik was intoxicated'

- errr... you should of seen the state of him Paul, couldn't speak, couldn't walk and certainly couldn't stand up in the afternoon. Have you seen the scene where delboy leans againts the yupie bar? Replace the bar with a Land Rover!!

I rest my case!

C

Carp Angler

I don't class a bottle of port and 6 litres of wine as intoxicated.

The growler alternative is Miam

D

Dave Johnson

ya back then....cheers Rik for the rods, they handled the leads and PVA bags OK so I'm sure a carp would have been dealt with as well.....:eek:)

Stu, thanks (and Jedi) for sortin the rigs mate-and the bait-the leftovers of which will be emptied into a prime barb peg on the Dove in about errrr....37 hours....

triffic 24 hours, as ever the social side on these do's was the best bit with few fish about.

I'm lookin forward to next year already.......!!!!!!

D

Dave Johnson

and the good lady has just informed me that the nipper will be ble to go too.....so thats three of us if Stu J can make it....ooooooeeeeerrrr!

P

Paul Williams

Stu (Dennis)
I have only ever seen Rik in the state you describe!
Sounds like i missed a cracker..my "new" job won't be so new next year though and i will be there.......only thing is no Warren has fed you lot with the shaved head and eyebrow trick i will be to scared to drink or sleep!!!!!