CARP COMPO

R

Roto Fryer

all i have to say about this is
SOUTH 2
NORTHERN BREAN BASHERS 0
there will be a full article about the event appearing soon and , no doubt, there will be a tale or two to be told

D

Dave Johnson

agreed, but who shifted the most ale......
and whats a 'brean' cip pan?

Ozz Buchan

Reaction score
Many thanks to Stuart nd Cakey for organising a very enjoyable 24hrs, Stu sorry for scaring u to death at 4am but you did say you'd have the kettle on!
Did Barney get that rig back from his one run?
Lee had an eye-opener!

M

Mike Lee

What time did Warren go this morning?
I wanted to thank him again for the BBQ - TOP ENTERTAINMENT!
"WANNA BUURGUUR!!!"

Ozz Buchan

Reaction score
"Cip pan",
Home turf mate, Home turf,
Just wait till you need your thermals next year!
Thanks for the offer of the burger Mike,
Prefer mine brown though not Black nd crispy!
Warren........Cheers mate you're a star!;-)

S

Stuart Bullard

You have it wrong - Warren was DOOOOOOO YOOOOUUUUU WAAAAAAAAANTTTTT A BUUUUUURRRRRRGERRRRRR MATE ?

Boy was he pissed.

Mind you, having heard all about Barneys drinking prowess I was a little disappointed he passed out at 10am !!

Didn't catch a fish but who cares, I still cannot stop laughing at the thought of Warren offering everyone out who spoke, even if it wasn't to him ! Great BBQ mate.

G

Gary Knowles

2-0 ??? eeerr, was this a different match ?

One fish from a guy who wasn't fishing in the match as he had been in a pre-baited swim for two days, with three rods. and fish number two from ANOTHER pre-baited swim from ANOTHER angler that had been there two days.

Still if you don't want to take us on on a level playing field for some reason ??????

Stu - it was 12.30 I passed out, but I recovered enough to start again at 8.00pm !!!!

chip pan - I never saw your bobbins bouncing mate.........

G

Gary Knowles

Forgot to say. Well done Stu and Cakey.....Brilliant day despite Sh*te fishing !

S

Stuart Bullard

It was chub with a Roe rod....or now ex Roe rod after that guy ("hey mate, are you gay??" according to Warren) bought it off Alan.

12:30 - a bit better, but not in the Rik league though !! I think he is still going.

Stuart Dennis

Reaction score
I'm back, just popped into the office on my way through. Had to take a look at this thread though! especially as it starts with Roto saying he's gonna do an article, can't way for that one!!!!!!!

Your gonna hate this one boys but here goes: The fish were biting this morning - typical huh?

I'll do an article early next week for Graham to put up. We will be thanking you all formerley on here once I've recovered. but before I hit the hay I have one more thing to say, but will post it below as it warrants its own message box. Ready?!