nash profile infill

G

Gary Powell

Hi all i just bought the infill panel (new but from ebay) i cant see what you do with the 3 metal rods that comes with it is there any thing else to go with or is it just the panels and rods
confused but happy
gary
ps nice to see you still going roto and have not changed since the TCL days

D

David Will

Gary my previous shelter was a profile. I had an infill panel. The rods were eventually discarded and the infill redesigned with the help of the mother inlaw.The rods are strentheners along the top of the three panels of the infill.

B

Brett Chilvers

I've got an infill panel 4 my profile.Its ok,but the rods that thread through the top of the panel in time, start to push through the skin of the profile.Also the velco fitting window/door is to small for the panel itself and has misted from the sun.My profile itself is ok, but all the water proof seams inside have peeled of, thus meaning it is no longer water proof.Apart from that it is a good easy to erect/take down brolly that weighs a ton .Nice 1 Nashy,

B

Brett Chilvers

I've got an infill panel 4 my profile.Its ok,but the rods that thread through the top of the panel in time, start to push through the skin of the profile.Also the velcro fitting window/door is to small for the panel itself and has misted from the sun.My profile itself is ok, but all the water proof seams inside have peeled off, thus meaning it is no longer water proof.Apart from that it is a good easy to erect/take down brolly that weighs a ton .Nice 1 Nashy,