Bring on Brazil

P

Paul Williams

Omen...
The year of The Queens 25th jubilee (1977) Two Engish underdogs won their crowns....Virgina Wade (Wimbledon) and James Hunt (F1)
The year of her maj's 50th jubilee....Lennox Lewis, now for part 2!!

St George forever!!!!!!

D

darryl rogers

lennox lewis was not quiet an underdog but still a great result how about the two underdogs of england world cup and tim henman wimbledon now that would be special and the 3 champions

A

Andrew Thomas

Well, I've a tenner on Brazil at 6/1 and the same on Ronaldo to be leading scorer at 12/1.

Could be a tussle with my conscience and wallet. Mind you I won't worry if Harrington wins the US Open....66/1 !

M

Malcolm Bason

Well done the lads - got my St George flag flying with pride!

C

Craig Smith

More Omens:
The last time the holders went out in the first round?
66!
Let's hope we get the holes in the Brazilian defence that Russia and Costa Rica got and hope our defence holds like it did against the Argies!
But I'd rather we played Belgium!! He He

DAVE COOPER

Reaction score
Shame about the Irish - they deserved better today. Shows the Spanish to be frail though, I won't mind us meeting them now.

C

Cakey

COME ON ENGLAND, COME ON ENGLAND, COME ON ENGLAND. COME ON ENGLAND, COME ON ENGLAND, COME ON ENGLAND.COME ON ENGLAND, COME ON ENGLAND, COME ON ENGLAND.COME ON ENGLAND, COME ON ENGLAND, COME ON ENGLAND.COME ON ENGLAND, COME ON ENGLAND, COME ON ENGLAND.COME ON ENGLAND, COME ON ENGLAND, COME ON ENGLAND.COME ON ENGLAND, COME ON ENGLAND, COME ON ENGLAND.COME ON ENGLAND, COME ON ENGLAND, COME ON ENGLAND.COME ON ENGLAND, COME ON ENGLAND, COME ON ENGLAND.COME ON ENGLAND, COME ON ENGLAND, COME ON ENGLAND.COME ON ENGLAND, COME ON ENGLAND, COME ON ENGLAND.COME ON ENGLAND, COME ON ENGLAND, COME ON ENGLAND.

P

Paul Williams

My Missus is a witch, she predicts every time i'm gonna blank anyway!.....and she says it will be England v Germany in the final......and we are gonna frighten them to death!
It was a shame about the Irish Coops...i listened to it today whilst Tenching, they showed true grit......but you can't miss that many penalties in the world cup.

A

andrew jackson

A real shame about the Irish, they were by far the better team. I realy thought they would go far, I was gutted yesterday. England WILL beat Brazil they have not been tested yet, and they look realy shakey at the back. England -v- Germany in the final? I would settle for that, give them another thrashing. ;)