bait boat advice

elbow

Reaction score
hi my angling technics standard bait boat as stopped working (my fault for not having it serviced) instead of sending it away for repair i am thinking of treating myself to a new technicat, i have a graphic echo sounder fitted to to the standard boat and was wondering if it is compatable to the technicat staight from a shop brought one or wheather i would have to send it away to be modified any advice please

elbow

Reaction score
the door hoppers do not open everything else is ok,ive took it to a local model club to have a look at and they have told me because i had not used it for a while and not kept it charged the wires have "blackwired" and damaged the servo.they may be able to repair the boat but ive had it agood few years and would like to upgrade but want to make sure my existing angling technics graphic echo sounder is compatable with a new technicat or second hand microcat or would the boat need sending of to be modified
thanks for your response

Cakey

Reaction score
ok I can take a look at it for you if you like but you would need to get it to me .....................

quorky

Reaction score
i had the same problem the servo had gone with the door open dus the little white nob move up and down

Cakey

Reaction score
I carry all spares pumps, servos etc back on the water within a day normally .........................

elbow

Reaction score
cakey
thanks for your offer but the guy from the model club as got the boat working ,he just has'nt sealed the boat and i was wondering if you could give me some advice on what sealant to use. once again thanks for your offer

cat man

Reaction score
hi i have angling technics standard bait boat just wondering if anyone knows were can get battery changed cheap as exspencive to sent it away