look what Shine On has done !

Cakey

Reaction score
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZULXnEe43mo"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZULXnEe43mo[/ame]

Cakey

Reaction score
I love it ...............................hope mine turns out as good as Shine TV

Shine

Reaction score
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Thanks Cakey, Mat, Nicky.

This is my first attempt at picture show.

Now I know how to do it the wife wants one of the Grandson.

Shine

Reaction score
Thanks steve, chubberbob,and GG.

Grumpy, after 4 or 5 trips to that lake I gained the foxes trust and it took food out of my hand. S:)

Cakey

Reaction score
I got a set of pictures all done and it wont let me have any music that I want due to copyright
is there a site anywhere of non copyright music or shall I get the Monk to do me a piece ?

Reaction score
Great work Shine.....share your skills with us (i.e tell us techno inepts how to do it!!)

Had to read that comment about Mrs. Shine twice...I missed the grandson bit at first and wondered what sort of film show she wanted!!! :rolleyes:

Good stuff,

Well done

Poshers

Shine

Reaction score
Thanks J PEG.

I had the same problem Cakey. You can use one of theirs by going to your user name, let the list come up and click on my videos. In my videos you will see the option AudioSwap, click on that and use one of theirs.....
Hint, click the little box in there that says only use tunes as long as my video (or something like that)

Graham Whatmore

Reaction score
That is just great Shine, what a clever boy!

Cakey. Copyright lasts for 50 years so hows about Bing and Satchmo singing "Gone Fishing" seems apt! I'm thinking of having that played at my funeral hehehe!

Alternatively all Vera Lynn's recordings are out of copyright :eek:

Shine

Reaction score
Cheers Poshers. Got a montage done now of the grandson with ELO'S Mr Blue Sky :)

Right, I have windows XP so dont know how it works with others.....

Open windows movie maker....

Once thats open you will see the option on the left side import import videos, import music, import audio or music...

Click on the pictures you want to upload and upload them to movie maker....

Hold and drag picture to the bottom of movie maker (if you are using all the pictures the press Ctrl and A to highlight all, click and drag one of them and the lot will transfer to the bottom of movie maker, saves messing about doing one at a time that way)......

When your pics are all lined up at the bottom in movie maker then click on import audi or music....

Select what music you want......

Drag the music to the very bottom of movie maker...........

If the pictures are shorter than the music then the music will just fade out at the end...

If you want the show to finish the same time as the music click on the first picture in movie maker, its small but move the arrow to the right edge of the picture, you can now adjust the picture by moving left and right, left clip, right longer clip, you decide how long you want each clip in seconds (I hope this is all making sence... it is in my head:D
Also if you want an effect like 'ease picture in' the click on number 2 (left hand side), 'Edit Movie'. There you will see all the things that you can do, click and drag the one you want onto a picture. I dont know if there is a short cut to this so I done one at a time...

Once you have finished messing about dragging picture back and forth to finish the same time as the music click play in the tv on the right hand side.....

If you are happy with everything click file (top left) and then 'Save Project As'...

Happy movie making,

Regards,

Shine On You Crazy Steven Spielberg :)

---------- Post added at 09:52 ---------- Previous post was at 09:48 ----------

That is just great Shine, what a clever boy!

Cakey. Copyright lasts for 50 years so hows about Bing and Satchmo singing "Gone Fishing" seems apt! I'm thinking of having that played at my funeral hehehe!

Alternatively all Vera Lynn's recordings are out of copyright :eek:

Thank you Graham. Well chuffed with my first attempt.

Copyright: I dont know how other people have got around it on youtube, One bloke has got a slide show with Lynyrd Skynyrd-Free Bird?

Last edited: