Utube videos

Graham Whatmore

Reaction score
I've forgotten how to link to Utube videos Doh!

---------- Post added at 21:19 ---------- Previous post was at 21:07 ----------

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UaIfvVOB0Uw"]YouTube - The magnificent River Wye at Hereford and Ross[/ame]

---------- Post added at 21:22 ---------- Previous post was at 21:19 ----------

Are yes, I remember now.

Last edited:

Graham Whatmore

Reaction score
One thing I have learned very quickly is that no sooner have you finished and displayed it you think of something you could have done to make it better.

In that one for instance much as I like the music I have loads more that would probably have sounded better, classical music is probably better for background music than pop or middle of the road. The instinct is to put more pictures on as well but at some point the casual viewer probably gets bored so I am wondering now what the happy medium is.

The programme itself is very basic as well which means you have a very limited amount of control in how you present it but hey! I enjoyed doing it so who cares?

Thanks to Shine for being so generous as to put it on for me but I notice in picassa you can upload them as well, would it work as a link to a public forum though I wonder.

Shine

Reaction score
Thanks to Shine for being so generous as to put it on for me but I notice in picassa you can upload them as well, would it work as a link to a public forum though I wonder.

You are welcome. Just finished my grandson one which I'm very happy with. My dear mum will be over the moon when I send it to her.............. if she can work out how to work the dvd player that is :eek: :)

I'm not even going to look at picassa because I know once I start looking I'll start uploading them all again trying different things...... Took me ages to make my own 5 films :D