Im off the mark

Cakey

Reaction score
I went perching this morning but the sun came out and killed that idea of so I changed to pike and not a bad 1st one
1stpike09season.jpg

Steve Spiller

Reaction score
Nice one Cakester, fingers crossed I'll get off the mark tomorrow at ****y's stag fish-in.

Chris Hammond ( RSPB ACA PAC}

Reaction score
A cracker Cakey! Well done mate. :)

I had planned a session on the river myself tommorrow morning, but, given how incredibly mild it still is I may be tempted into another go for the perch instead.

Cakey

Reaction score
by the way thats a Lea/Lee pike from Dunlops Corner Waltham, Abbey yards from the M25 bridge

Cakey

Reaction score
even better today ....the perch started feeding I had 3x 2lbers ,just got to find the biggies now

Richard Farrow

Reaction score
Well done Cakey, fished the same area a number of times when I lived at Enfield Lock. Saw probably my biggest Perch just a bit south of that. Went for a walk one Sunday morning when a match was on. Talking to one of the anglers who hit a small Roach, on bringing it in it was hit by a very large Perch. The Perch eventually let go but not before he got it to the surface and we had a good look at it.

r1paul

Reaction score
Had two jacks and dropped a good sized one at the net , all on sardine under a float , off bottom , five feet from the bank ( lake ) , not a touch on the other rod , (ledgered macky tail ) .:)

r1paul

Reaction score
True mate , they were before 9. 30 , after that it just went dead , to sodding hot .:D :w