The Kent Show

r1paul

Reaction score

Shine

Reaction score
I was thinking about until I seen displays by Nash grrrrr :mad:

Still might go though as I've never been there.

r1paul

Reaction score
hi mate , I`m thinking of popping in on sunday if the weather is ok , still looking for a decent suit .

Shine

Reaction score
Still don't know. I if go it will be Saturday. Busy Sunday.

Are you looking for a winter suit?

r1paul

Reaction score
Yes Shine on , I know what I want but can`t find anything near to it at the moment , a bit fussy .:rolleyes: :D

Bully

Reaction score
Looking for a decent suit Les? You getting married again! I'd like to pop down, but as ever I will be acting as taxi driver between various rugby matches with my son......

May do Sunday though.

r1paul

Reaction score
No mate , not a nash , something like my knackered Sundridge , the nearest thing at the moment is the Korum all weather ,but still a mile off , still looking at the options includeing gor-tex ( ex army ) .:confused::)

---------- Post added at 19:56 ---------- Previous post was at 19:49 ----------

Hi Bully , no mate , not a whistle and flute , just a fishing suit , If you are going on Sunday , send me a p m and we will have a meet up . :D

Shine

Reaction score
I've got a Sundridge one for winter. Its the dogs danglers. Have you had a look on ebay (nearest to you).

Got mine a few summers back. No one bid because it was summer and I got a 100 & something £ suit for £35 I think it was. Brand new with tags :w :)

r1paul

Reaction score
Went today , not as big as I expected, all in a big " shed " , about 20 stands , some good deals to be had , some rip offs and some **** .
I got myself a Fishright two piece suit , fully lined for £60 , not quite what I wanted but not too bad for the price .
No pike gear at all , apart from a few Kamasan trebles , mostly carp gear, when will the trade realise that there is more to fishing than just carp ?:(
I did walk around wearing my FM cap , but nobody accosted me .:D

One thing did really **** me off ...........................two foul cheese burgers & two plastic cups of water with a teabag in , £10 .:mad:

chris_fox

Reaction score
Apologies PoshPaul I am going to steal a part of your signature. I can't believe how many short sited people in our sport are not members of the AT ....... I thought it was going to be a raging success.