Just Joined

bagman1

Reaction score
Hi There I have just lost my fishing partner of many years to the big "C" so I am at a bit of a loose end. I fish for carp and being retired have no limits on time spent on the bank or in the bivvy. I fish at White Springs quite a lot and try to get in a french trip at least once a year Next year will be Bounty Lakes as I have not fished it before (Any info would help please) and I am looking at a trip to Bulgaria in the next year. Also anyone near Bristol that fancies a trip and needs someone to go with please let me know.
I have been rfishing for the best part of 40 years From rivers to match fishing but I have been fishing for carp for the last ten years and I still have a lot to learn so I hope I can pick up a few tips on here and maybe give a little advise however poor if asked

Paul H

Reaction score
Derbyshire: best beer, best cheese, best puddings.
Welcome aboard Bagman, sorry to hear about your mate - a terrible thing to happen to anyone.

Keep your eye out on the events and fish-ins threads as people often arrange get togethers, in fact we are having a 'friendly' match at a place called Clattercote at the end of this month if you fancy joining us.

The thread is here.

Reaction score
Welcome bagman....sorry to hear of your loss.

I'm sure you'll find some new fishing chums amongst our merry band. Paul H's suggestion is a jolly good idea....although there are one or two dodgy characters in that lot;)

(You're not called Paul by any chance? - we need to get a few more of us on the forum!)

Rickrod

Reaction score
Hello bagman and welcome aboard