Realtree over trousers L - XL

Shine

Reaction score
New with Tags.
TechSkinZ Realtree over trousers. Size L - XL

* Knee High Leg Zippers * Storm Flaps over Zippers * Elastic Waist for Comfort * Belt Loops * Full Function Fly * Zippered Front Pockets * Cargo Pocket on Leg

Excellent quality over trousers with popper buttons and zips. These are like jogging bottoms.

34-38 W - 30ish L

£25 free p&p (what a deal) :)

realtreetrousers.jpg

Shine

Reaction score
New with tags Matt......

But if you're into that sort of thing have a look on ebay. :eek:

Jeff Woodhouse

Moaning Marlow Meldrew
Reaction score
34-38 W - 30ish L

Not another fattist! People against fat eh?

Everytime I go into M&S, BHS, Tesco, Asda, wherever, all I can find are trousers going up to 38. Never ever a 40. What is it with this world? 40 is NOT fat, 52 is fat!

I am not a fatbellygutbucket, yet I am being denied my civil right to enter store and buy trouser that fit me. It's disgraceful and in future when my present pants wear out I shall go around with my tackle on display and b*****ks to 'em.

:mad::mad::mad::mad:

Sorry for that. Hope you sell them.

Reaction score
You think you've got problems Woody...

Come sale time try and find a 36" waist with a long leg or 33" leg - blooming impossible....actually virtually impossible when sales are not on!

How the hell does Hewitt cope??

If they weren't Ronnie Corbett length I would have bought them!!

Peter Jacobs

Staff member
Reaction score
To: Jeff, Matt and Paul

Here's a little tip - go find a decent tailor and get your trousers made to actually fit you (?)

as the little Meerkat says: Simple . . . . .

Reaction score
Peter

Rather like the local bakeries (5), butchers (4), fishmongers (2), greengrocers(3); the local bespoke tailor (1) has disappeared.

However the number of local charity shops has risen to (6). Sadly the Corbett family must also dominate the local charitable population around here.

How I miss the Cancer Relief shop in Ludlow.....one customer of wealth and taste...clearly only wore suits and jackets a couple of times and then sent them to the shop..pockets still sewn, spare buttons in breast pocket and in immaculate condition....and the chap must have been precisely the same build as me!!

Lord Paul of Sheffield

Reaction score
Poshers
Take a leaf from Ron's book

He gill gain up to 6 stone for a good fitting pair of trousers or have parts of his arms chopped of if a top quality sports jacket and baseball cap combination comes into Rotherham's "Help the Incontinent" shop and the sleeves are a bit short

Shine

Reaction score
Not another fattist! People against fat eh?

Everytime I go into M&S, BHS, Tesco, Asda, wherever, all I can find are trousers going up to 38. Never ever a 40. What is it with this world? 40 is NOT fat, 52 is fat!

I am not a fatbellygutbucket, yet I am being denied my civil right to enter store and buy trouser that fit me. It's disgraceful and in future when my present pants wear out I shall go around with my tackle on display and b*****ks to 'em.

:mad::mad::mad::mad:

Sorry for that. Hope you sell them.

Open a can of worms there without meaning to :eek:

34-38 W - 30ish L is a total guess on my part. They may well stretch bigger with the elastic waist. I'm a 35w which is a pain and most places are 34 or 36. Sometimes I get lucky and find a small 36 or a large 34.

Anyway, Whoever buys them can have a refund if they dont fit. So all it will cost you is about £2.60 to return them. Cant be fairer than that.

Reaction score
Lord Paul wore a pair of black ski pants at the Trent fish in.

I didn't want to say anything, but they were dead cheap and thin - probably from the market.

You could clearly see he was wearing white underpants underneath them ( a faux pas if ever I saw one).

He looked a right tw*t!

Reaction score
Without the banter, your post would be well burried by now.

RIGHT! WHO'S GONNA BUY SHINE ON'S OVER TROUSERS.

LABEL STILL ON - THEY HAVE NEVER BEEN SOILED.

Stealph Viper

Reaction score
ROLL UP, ROLL UP, BUY SHINE'S REALTREE OVER TROUSERS.

New with tags on, Gauranteed to turn heads in the fishing fraternity.

These trousers are so realistic, that once you have packed up fishing, and checked your peg to make sure that you have left nothing behind, you can then spend hours looking for your own legs.

FOR THOSE OF THE LARGER FIGURE (YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE) YOU COULD TIE THE LEGS TOGETHER AND WEAR THEM AS A HAT :D

Shine

Reaction score
No takers?

I'm not a great reeltree/camo lover myself. I do have a realtree cap my dear old mum bought me for my birthday so I'll keep that.

Reeltree suits some but not me.

I'll give it a few more days then put it on ebay.