Catapult for large river's.

jcs

Reaction score
Hi All
Which catapult do you find the Best for getting your freebie,s to the far bank and down stream were your fishing.
Have tryed a few now and most don't have the power to do the distance.

Any recommendation's would be a great help.

Nigel (manu31999)

jcs

Reaction score
Pellet's or Boilie's

Hi the blanker

Pellet's or Boilie's.
I think some time's the noise of them hitting the water draw's the fish in.

Nigel (manu31999)

Jeff Woodhouse

Moaning Marlow Meldrew
Reaction score
Something like the Middy would do the job, Fox do them like this also.
imgp1010.jpg
04bcd69d5b45df6c3c47ddaf19c3bbf2.jpg

Anything with a decent sized pouch, mesh or material, and strong enough silicone elastic should get them there. I use different makes and can punch 8mm pellets out 60 - 80 yards no problem, 14mm pellets over 80 yards. Ask a dealer just what he has in stock.

richiekelly

Reaction score
i have used the drennan boiliepult for boilies for years and had no problems other then the elastic doesnt seem to be as good quality or last as long recently, for pellets drennan do a particle one thats good also although most of the good tackle manufactures do ones that are just as good, have you thought about dampening the pellets and balling them in? its a tactic i have used on the trent with some success.

darrengeorge

Reaction score
I use a wychwood multi-boilie catty. Not sure if they still make them (surprised if they didn't) but they will put boilies 100yards if necessary! Also good for pellets, but distance will be limited by the size of pellet...