Are there animals moving on my screen?

D

Dave O'L

'Ere what's goin' on?
My screen is becoming a bit of a menagerie.

Okay we've had CA giving lessons on Hyperloops or links whatever.
Rodney, Willie, the class is awaiting!

On second thoughts you'd better not or we may have Paul demonstrating a bit of the Knuckle shuffle? ;)

J

John Pleasance

Dave, if you animated your current picture I would worry about you falling apart!

R

Rodney Wrestt

Dave,
I did mine in an animation package, it took me couple of hours as I used a few different images, effects and transitions but couldn't get the file small enought to upload so I did this one in about 10 minutes. You can also snag .gifs from some sites but trying to get one within the 15k file limit is a pain. (any chance of uping the limit Graham?

P

Paul Williams

DaveO.....LOL!!......i think Graham and Rik would have a seizure if i tried anything like that, i had the blame last time the site threw a wobbler!

D

Dave O'L

I'm already falling apart John.
Rodney I think I'll leave it to the experts & try and use the time to go for a fish - that is if nothing happens this weekend?

Paul you've refered to doing something to the site before - I hope it was good.

I'm just thinking that you should keep it a secret chaps. One or two on a screen is bad enough but imagine a whole page - or one of those mamouth 'handbags out' threads on the Carp forum? :)

J

John Pleasance

Dave,I forgot to say earlier that if I start having nightmares about soap I shall hold you responsible!!

J

John Pleasance

Oh no, no no no no noooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!

Make it go away mummy.

D

Dave O'L

It's driving me bonkers - I'm having a hell of a problem cleaning my teeth.

W

Willie McKinnon

It's a lot better than a true photo, take my word on that.
Willie.....

R

Rodney Wrestt

Willie,
Don't the fish do a double take when your fishing for them. ;o}~

W

Willie McKinnon

They shure did, up untill I started fishing with a bag over my head so I don't frighten them and the worms

Willie.....

R

Rodney Wrestt

Rik,
I know me...I mean him, damn fine looking chap and charismatic,dynamic and lusted after by the opposite sex. A genuine all round good guy.

R

Rodney Wrestt

I really should have set up another account before posting that shouldn't I....I mean he should have.... ;o}~

R

Rodney Wrestt

LOOK everyone...this could be a huge shoal of roach by the end of the night...I'd rather a shoal of huge roach, but what the hey.

R

Rodney Wrestt

These fish keep trying to eat Willies mug shot but he's hovering just out of reach.