Rods and sods (coarse carp and sea)

FLUKE

Reaction score
I x 12ft x 3lb Berkley B52 carp rod top quality build on high end carbon blank, 50mm butt ring, shrink wrapped handle with stainless butt cap. RRP on these rods was £179.99...........unused...Bargain at £50 as there is only one (the rings are worth more than this).

As above 12ft x 3.25lb £50

As above 13ft x 3.5lb £50

Berkley 6ft light weight cross weave carbon net handle with brass thread and shrink wrapped handle.....unused.........1/2 rrp only £15

Fox digital scales c/w hard case and padded case, rarely used £60

3 Fox DX alarms with hard cases £90

Broadlands bait boat probably the most stable bait boat about.... in need of some loving care and attention This was a project that I never got around to finishing. It has worked in the past but may need a bit of tinkering. There is a handset and a battery charger but the leads have come off...easy to fix tho £100

Abu suveran pro Uptide rod, extendable handle for casting which folds away when you are playing a fish (the cod are coming up the mersey) unused no bag........cost £109 bargain at £70

Abu Esprit Uptide rod, unused, no bag, cost £79.99 bargain at £45

Casio mini tele £25

3 x Diawa baitrunner caps £45. They fit any Diawa big pit.

1 x baitrunner cap (not Diawa) to fit any Daiwa big pit £10

Three black hockey sticks £12

Three stainless hockey sticks £20

Abu 11metre pole not used with spare top three £60

Various packets of Berkley shads diff sizes and colours (Mustad hooks mounted) £2.50 a pack. pm requirements

Maver reactorlite 15ft - 19ft float rod in bag used twice £80

Bahco leatherman tool made in Sweden, not to be con fused with cheap chinese copies. I have a few at £8 posted

tigger

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I'd be interested in one of the leatherman's. If you have one left message me.