Delkims

M

MCMILLIGAN

I currently have a delkin alarm what i use for river fishing, but im after 3 delkim alarms with a reciever is anyone intrested in selling.

Last edited:

Ray Roberts

Reaction score
I currently have a delkin alarm what i use for river fishing, but im after 3 delkim alarms with a reciever is anyone intrested in selling.

Yeah, when you stump up for the Mitchell 300 you said you wanted to buy from me and were then too rude to answer my e mails !!!!!!!!!!

Ray Roberts

Reaction score
I received your pm but you don't seem to have your's enabled to receive messages.

This is what my pm said:

It was £10.00 + P&P Which I will forward to FM member Cakey for the charity auction he runs on FM. I will find out the postage cost tomorrow, if I have time, and I will let you know the total.

Best wishes,

Ray.

Ray Roberts

Reaction score
I don't want to appear to be rude, but I have been contacted by several other FM members who have informed me that you have also messed them around.

This being the case I am sure you can understand that I no longer wish to deal with you.

Its a shame as I was only trying to help you out with a cheap reel and help a good cause at the same time.

Ray.