Thames Fish Kill..........

Jeff Woodhouse

Moaning Marlow Meldrew
Reaction score
Typical response - "A spokeswoman for Thames Water said: "We would like to assure customers that this incident poses no risk to the drinking water supply.""

I just wonder if they ever do give a s**t about the fish?

PS - I'm expecting a news alert about further polutions lower down in the Thames after this weekend IF sewage has to be released YET again. Keep your eyes on the news, chaps.

richiekelly

Reaction score
its interesting to read that they are experienced in dealing with this sort of incident, they bl**dy well should be with the amount of incidents that happen that shouldnt,its just another day at work to them.

tuolumne fisher

Reaction score
sorry chaps, so what, you should expect it,unfortunatel the powers that be legislate for the lowest common denominator, except if there gonna lose money, our lifes,our society, our neighbours aint interested in whats right, and they aint been since we left africa, turned white and spouted our rhetoric

Specihunter

Reaction score
Great just when things can't get any worse it dose my club owns the rights to the thames around farmoor .

A

alan whittington

It makes you wonder Speci,after all we have been saying this season,all clubs on the middle reaches up should be demanding population studies be done.