For Sale

Ray Wood 1

Reaction score
For sale, 3 brand new and unused Delkim TX-i plus electronic bite alarms still boxed they retail at £122.50 each they all have protective cases I am also selling three Delkim NiteLite Pro illuminating LED hangers that match the alarms these are still in original packaging and retail for £25 each.

Total retail £442.50 yours for £340 + P&P get an early Christmas box.
I am also selling a Ray Walton rollinpin black version never been used it comes with its certificate of authenticity the zip of the case supplied by Young’s is broken I never noticed this before deciding to sell the reel. RRP £325 yours for £230+ P&P I will however listen to sensible offers on all items.

tigger

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
For sale, 3 brand new and unused Delkim TX-i plus electronic bite alarms still boxed they retail at £122.50 each they all have protective cases I am also selling three Delkim NiteLite Pro illuminating LED hangers that match the alarms these are still in original packaging and retail for £25 each.

Total retail £442.50 yours for £340 + P&P get an early Christmas box.

If you round it off to 300 notes including post I'm all ears.

Ray Wood 1

Reaction score
You is avin a larf innit:j As you are such a cheeky so and so I'll round it off at £330 (bargain innit)