Wonder paste.

T

Tony wainwright

A few years ago when everyone and his dog started to use trout pellets, I came across a pellet which could be used with the method. It was called Hitchins Wonder Paste and believe me it was great stuff! It would catch when all around were blanking.
I moved house and now cant get hold of it anywhere.
Does anyone know where I can buy any more?

D

David Will

I believe I saw a couple of tubs in Acton Angling Centre in West London this wek.I do not know the phone number but BT will.

T

Tony wainwright

Thanks David, I'll enquire but it used to come in bags, maybe they've changed the packaging.

R

Rodney Wrestt

Tony,
It is now manufactured by someone else and they distribute it in small tubs instead of in a bag, another thing is that you don't need to use eggs to mix it now you just add water. The label on the tub has a union jack with HWB accross it.

T

Tony wainwright

Thanks Rod, all help is appreciated.
I dont know if you've used the stuff but its a sure fire winner with carp and tench.

R

Rodney Wrestt

No Tony, I haven't used it. I use the Steve Gregory miracle paste, it's also good for just about everything but it is very soft, either that or I'll make my own from anything that takes my fancy it's so easy with all the pellets and flavours around these days. I just wish the fish appreciated the work and mess I make for them.

D

darryl rogers

hitchins wonder paste is on sale at 3 bags for a ?10 at used tackle huchnall contact no is in all weekleys