E A head of fisheries job up for grabs ?

tortoise100

Reaction score
Just found it on their site is anyone on here up to it ?
Would be good to have a real fisherman doing it .

chris_fox

Reaction score
There is only a certain amount of CV enhancement that can be done.

So I'll have to stick to being a moderately rubbish angler of little knowledge.

Perhaps we should try and come up with the most amusing application. A competition ............. I'll stick a half pint of mild into the prize pot.

The bad one

Reaction score
I've got a suit and can use some corporate speak when I need too. Should I apply for it?

904_cannon

Reaction score
Durham City, Co Durham ... STILL The Land of The P
For most reading this it would be the job of a lifetime, sadly for those applying its only a stepping stone to a higher position within the EA or something to add to the CV.

The job description should include:- ...those with a real interest in angling and fisheries need not apply.

On the three occasions I met the previous permanent post occupier it was obvious he had nether. The only memorable thing D.E. ever did was to disenfranchise 1000's of disabled anglers who did not qualify for a Blue Badge,(trying to increase revenue) resulting in 100's of £1000's being spent reversing the decision.

"I've got a suit and can use some corporate speak when I need too. Should I apply for it?" But do you lick &rse, Phil?

No use in me applying, the last time I had to wear a suit I couldn't fasten the trousers.:eek:

Last edited:

The bad one

Reaction score

"I've got a suit and can use some corporate speak when I need too. Should I apply for it?" But do you lick &rse, Phil?

No use in me applying, the last time I had to wear a suit I couldn't fasten the trousers.:eek:

Down the years John I found I din't like the taste of sh1t, so best if I keep the suit in the mothballs eh!:eek: