Greeting From Dorset

sdtrout

Reaction score
Hiya all,
Am returning to our beloved sport after a 20+ yr break, and am totally confused by all the changes regarding tackle etc :confused: Have been fishing again now for about 6months and slowly finding my feet again. No doubt in the future I will have some dodgy/dumb questions that I should really know the answer too so please be gentle with me :)

Graham Marsden

Editor Emeritus
Reaction score
Welcome mate. Have a good look round the site and in the forum and you'll find plenty of helpful stuff. Ask as many questions as you like, there are plenty of members on here who are oozing with fishing knowledge and only too pleased to help.

Peter Jacobs

Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the magical world of FM.

You will find quite a few of us are 'local' to Dorset, so if you have any local venue questions, just ask away.

Stealph Viper

Reaction score
Hello adieh,

Welcome to the Marvels of FishingMagic. :D

Feel free to ask any Questions, or, just to join in on a Topic of Conversation.

Tight Lines.

Grumpy Git @

Reaction score
Hi Adie

Welcome to FM. Please ask as many questions as possible. The dumber they are the better. It saves the rest of US looking stupid :)

Also, if you were to add a D to the end of your login name you could be in line for free Ritalin :D

sdtrout

Reaction score
Hi all and thanks for the warm welcome. There will definatley be some dumb questions tyo make you look better Grumpy Git :D

Peter, I will do that chap, :D have just joined RDAA so venue info will be nice

Adie:D