Mitsubishi Motors and Angling

Colin Brett

Reaction score
Just noticed on another thread about Britain's largest rod caught fish that the Field Sports TV channel is sponsored by Mitsubishi.

Now assuming the information in the film "End of the line" is correct, should we be watching anything sponsored by this company?

Mitsubishi it seems own the huge freezing facilities in Japan for storing Bluefin Tuna, they also are responsible [own] for the Bluefin fishing fleet and factory ships, are also involved in whaling plus other operations that threaten world fish stocks.
Bear in mind the vast majority of Bluefin caught around the world ends up in Japan. The Japanese as a whole are turning away from Bluefin meat but the Mitsubishi Corp. are storing the flesh to hopefully exploit the shortage when the species is fished out.

What do you think??

geoffmaynard

Content Editor
Reaction score
I bet they own several tackle companies too. So you might have to strip all the line off that reel...

Ben Haigh

Reaction score
Reaction score
Oh dear....the poshmobile is a "Mitsubishi Dirty Underpants"...sorry Charisma!! I may have to disguise it ....mind you its not seen Japan...Swedish Chassis, French engine and built in Holland!

Stealph Viper

Reaction score
I had a Mitsubishi Charisma, i was disapointed with it, i traded it in for a Subaru Legacy, now that car is a work horse and it can shift.

I would have a Mitsubishi EVO though if someone was to want to give me the car for free (Anyone) i thought not, oh well, worth a try.