2 Spare Places on a Mersey Cod Trip

Sean Meeghan

Reaction score
I'm going cod fishing on the Mersey this Friday 11th December and there are 2 places spare on the boat. If anyone is interested they are welcome to come along. We sail from Liverpool at about 8.00am Friday morning, it's a 9 hour trip, the cost is approx £35 and tackle can be hired. Let me know if you fancy coming and I'll PM you the details.

A chance to stock up your freezer! :)

preston96

Reaction score
I'm going cod fishing on the Mersey this Friday 11th December and there are 2 places spare on the boat. If anyone is interested they are welcome to come along. We sail from Liverpool at about 8.00am Friday morning, it's a 9 hour trip, the cost is approx £35 and tackle can be hired. Let me know if you fancy coming and I'll PM you the details.

A chance to stock up your freezer! :)

But ain't those cod in the Mersey weened on Ed's turds? :wh

Reaction score
I wouldn't worry too much about that Paul, by the time it gets to see Ed's turds it's been through me and Spiders!

Clever Sean to book a trip when the winds are subsiding, clear weather and dropping temperatures...just in time for the Idle!!!

Reaction score
Just seen the 5 day weather forecast.

Sean don't watch "The Fog" before you go out. There's no chance of Jamie Lee Curtis coming aboard to save you but those others........well there are allsorts in that Mersey basin!