The Alternative Angler - Tickle Tackle, Latest Products Press Release

slime monster

Reaction score
I can not endorse these products highly enough, since using Tickle Tackle my catch returns have soared ,ok so far I only have a sticker on my £5 fibre glass whip but boy what a difference that coveted item makes to an already superb piece of kit, my thanks to you Kevin for generously giving me said item.

Kevin Perkins

Reaction score
Slime
Nice to know that someone can benefit from just the 'halo' effect of a TickleTackle sticker.

Now we are aware of that, we will have to start charging for them.....!!!!

Wobbly Face (As Per Ed)

Reaction score
Some more great products and I have already emptied the pension fund to purchase, another 60 years of working should build it up again.

If any Fmers had a TickleTackle badge of honour put on the car window at the last Press Manor fishin, how the hell do you remove it????
I have had to hide the car in the garage so as not to be nicked and no way can I use the car for fishing anymore, it draws too much attention.

Slime, beware, that whip could get nicked any time you take a leek and end up on tBAY!!!

Steve Spiller

Reaction score
Kevin, has TT got any inovations that may help me?
You know what I'm after, there must be millions out there seeking the same! A phone call to Doc Roach might help?

I like the TT products, but do you have a price guide?

;)

Kevin Perkins

Reaction score
Steve

TickleTackle have everything you heart desires, and a lot more you didn't even know you wanted, but if you have to ask the price..........Maybe a sticker would be witihin your reach, if you PM me your address I'll see what I can do, as it's Xmas.

Curiously though, both yourself and M'lud Sheffield feature in my list of predictions for 2010, that I sent over to Graham last week

Reaction score
Dear Mr. Perkins,

I can only assume that the TT sticker earmarked for me, at last year's Press Manor, was passed on to another as I had to leave after luncheon. I am sure that you believed that the true brother and sisterhood of FM would prevent greed and vested self interest. I have, as yet, not had said item passed on. The impact on the depreciation of my vehicle is most deleterious.

If you were able to remember to whom you so nobly placed your trust, I would be grateful for a PM. My father is acquainted with elements of the Kray family; they have kindly volunteered to visit the recipient and allow them to become aware of the error of their ways!