Women In Waders

B

Brian Lewis

Thought I'd better have a look at this Graham. I'd hate to think you'd been corrupted.

Besides 'Women in Waders' there's another of 'Women in Chaps'. What I couldn't find was one of 'Chaps in Women'! I think there's cause for complaint here.

D

David Marrs

Just as long as they dont put in a link to 'chaps in chaps'!!!

M

Malcolm Bason

Yes, I agree graham - downright disgusting it looks to be a 2002 calendar and are in July already!!!

D

Dave Feeney

The women wearing a thong and waders reminds me, of a great fishing tip, a thong makes a great catapult pouch, in fact the one I borrowed of my wife can fire a gallon of hemp in one go, or half a sack of brown crumb

C

Chris Bishop

In my formative years, a lot of the lads used to wear tights in the winter to help keep their unmentionables warm.

M

Malcolm Smith

Well the lady in the picture has a good pair of legs, and maybe she does really fish.
Wendy do you have a pair of legs like the lady in question?, if so maybe you will be our pin up on the net ?.

K

Kevan Farmer

Absolutely disgusting! They haven't got our Wendy as a model!!!

;-)

Kevan

B

Brian Lewis

Do I hear the lads clamouring for a Wendy in Waders calendar? I'm sure we'd sell more of those than our friends in the USA sell of theirs!

P

Paul Williams

And before anyone else offers....I'm gonna be the photographer!!.....hows about it Wend?...i'll even bring the waders!! Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

B

Brian Lewis

Paul

Play fair! It's my thread - should be my camera! :0)

R

Richard Drayson

Hmmm, now what would those waders be made of then Paul. Rubber or PVC?
I reckon on using both types for the photo-shoot and letting us all see the results before deciding on the best.

Maybe we should be asking Wendy, afterall she's gonna be wearing them.
Rubber or PVC Wend?

J

John Pleasance

I feel cheated,it definitely didn't mention anything about bikinis,just waders. :eek:)

W

Wendy Perry

MMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmm i think it would have to be rubber lol

Graham when you take me fishing bring along the camera and we'll give these guys summat to laugh at :eek:)

C

Carp Angler

Brian's camera, Paul's waders....

Can she be grasping my rod?

J

john barlow

hey are you queer? I wouldn't give up a days bagging for it, but all I can say is lucky wader's.could easily spend 10 minutes though

D

Dave Dowson

Graham
If Wendy`s got the bottle invite me along and I will show this superb Barbel swim on the Dove.
Saying that you probably already know it.

W

Wendy Perry

Lol anyway the waders would probably reach my neck i'm that small hahahahaha

P

Paul Williams

The waders i have in mind are a cute little number so no problem Wend.... and ignore Rik....his rod is a through action flop stick....now mine is the business! a crisp yet forgiving action with a rapid recovery!......and i've got a new camera

R

Rodney Wrestt

Ohh ohhh I'll be the flasher.....I mean hold the flash ;o}~