New MarketPlace@FishingMagic Opens for Business!

Peter Jacobs

Staff member
Reaction score
I ordered a couple of items on Tuesday, January 11th by way of a test.

The 'checkout' was easy to navigate (unlike a lot of others) and e-mail confirmation arrived within minutes.

The P&P charge was a little high on a single item, but very competitive on two items.

On Wednesday morning received a phone call to tell me that one item was sold out, but should be in by Friday - and would I like the first item shipped separately?

So far, I'm impressed with the friendly and swift service.

. . . . watch this space for update . . . . . .

Alan Tyler

Reaction score
How do you access it?
I reached it from the link in Peter's post, but I can't see an obvious link from the FM homepage ... and if it isn't obvious, it's not going to be much use.

geoffmaynard

Content Editor
Reaction score
The horizontal Navigation bar has 'Tackle & Shop' listed as the third tab. Hover the cursor over that and a drop-down menu appears. Select the first option, 'Marketplace'

Thanks for that enquiry. Even though it might be obvious to others, if it's not In Yer Face then perhaps it needs to be?

Peter Jacobs

Staff member
Reaction score
So far, I'm impressed with the friendly and swift service. . . . . watch this space for update . . . . . .

Update:

Early on Monday morning I received an e-mail stating that the goods have been dispatched.

So, less than 10 days from Order to dispatch and that included waiting for one item that was out of stock at the time of my order.

The friendly service, good follow-up communications and quick delivery are very impressive.

I will order from here again.