carp fishing gran canaria with canaryislandcarpfishingtours

David Beecham

Reaction score
Hi to all members of Fm,this is Dave Beecham from canaryislandcarpfishingtours,known throughout Europe as the carpman,I have a business offering day/night trips and holidays here on Gran Canaria .We are the orginal carp fishing company,established for 8yrs and have fished the lakes here for 22yrs...I have fished from the age of 7yrs and started with the carp at about 14yrs,with my buddy Martin locke,way back then,look at him now....94lb world record holder!!welldone!!I have fished all around the UK,America,Canada and Spain,and France,where I fished chant-e-cock and the Orient,many years ago and my biggest fish then was a 52lb(orient)and many 40s.Iam the island record holder here,of a 55lb 2oz common carp,and many 40s again,and still waiting for bigger!
Iam proud to announce that we are now sponsored by Nash and Iam a European consultant for Nash and all my bait is supplied by Solar.
If you would lke to try somewhere hotter and only 4hrs away from the uk,all year round sunshine,and RYAN AIR are offering some really cheap flights,like 19.99 oneway!!!
Fishing is my passion,and I try and help everyone have their PBs,! The year 2009 was a great one,with many happy clients,hopefully 2010 will be as good,if not better!
Please watch my blogs,as we do a daily catch report from the lake,which I will add here on FM,and twitter direct to my website....
Happy fishing
Dave the carpman.

Barney 2

Reaction score
Hi Dave - found your site, looks interesting! Already booked my trip for 2010 where we fly taking reels and end-tackle - no rods for the baggage handlers to break which has happened to me before... Perhaps if my fishing buddy and I can convince the wives it's not all about fishing, or there is always 2011 I suppose! May well be in touch!

Dave.