Which Barrow?

D

Danny Brown

Come on lads let me konw wich is best before I go and spend my hard earnd dosh

S

Stu Stark

I bought a Carp Porter mk2 about four months ago and although its my first, I am very impressed... but be warned when loading it, don't get to carried away when you first use it as you may find it will continually topple over. That said though, once you’ve learnt how to load it its very easy to control. I paid ?120 for mine and I think this is the current rate for them.

M

Mark Tucknott

I took advantage of other lads on my lake & tried various different trollys 4 what its worth I ended up buying the Carp Porter MK2 @?120 including P&P from twoguys tackle.

S

stuart maitland-smith

why spend all that money when you can buy a good old wheel barrow, its done me well for years,and i do alot of hours and walking.hope i could help.

D

David Will

MK 2 CP mate , unless you have short legs and long arms then a wheelbarrow is fine :)

S

stuart maitland-smith

david i hav'nt got short legs ,but being 6foot1 tall and 15stone must mean i'am a dwarf. cheers mate.

R

Rick Winters

Danny
I may have the answer to your prayers, I am
selling a Mk 2 Porter (it has been advertised in Sell Buy & Want) only used 3
times ?60-00 if you collect. pm me if you are interested.
Rick

M

Malcolm Bason

Wheelbarrow mate - unbolt the bucket - get some plywood, cut to shape you want (3 seperate pieces on mine) and bolt it in position - get some yacht varnish to fishing off.

?40 job done!

M

Malcolm Bason

............ and yes, I have got long arms and short legs! LOL