my website has been updated!

T

Thomas Homer

i have added a forum to my website as i know that a forum is an exellent way of increasing web traffic to your site.
I know that it will never be as good as others (like this one) but i would greatly apreciate it if as many people as possible could join up and become a member because i would like to have a good community spirit for my site.
my site!
thanks,
Thomas Homer

T

Thomas Homer

i also forgot to mention that other sections of my site has also been updated so feel free to have a look!

T

Thomas Homer

oh yeh. if u want to become a member all you have to do is post a meesage and then you instantly become one! (i should have mentioned that one eirlier!)

W

Wag

Thomas, please have a look at Steve Randle's website at what he has to say about tether rigs, and look at his safe rig.
Ask him if you can put the rig or the link to his site on yours. That way you won't upset anglers like Birds Nest by promoting the use of dodgy/dangerous rigs on your site.
Don't take these comments as harsh criticism, just concern from anglers who've seen too many fish damaged by thoughtless tackle use.

B

Birds Nest

Sorry, I didn't mean to sound harsh, personally I'm not concerned about the contentt of your site, as I'm not going there for guidance. What I am concerned about is the fact that someone will go there for guidance and will think its ok to lock a feeder on with 2 swan shot, and be fishing perfectly safe.