visit www.********.com

R

Roto Fryer

more of this rubbish why dont you tell us what type of bait you are offering. #
that is assuming you have developed a brain cell since th elast time you was here

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
No it isn't okay to advertise your site on the forum.

We have a free links section where you can submit a link to your site. The forum is for debate and discussion.

Mentioning other websites and products is okay providing they're part of a useful, interesting or entertaining thread/message, but blatant advertising is not on.

If you wish to advertise on FM send me your email address and FM's commercial department will contact you.

E

EC

OOOOOOOOPS silly me, it WAS a real advertisement after all! I thought it was someone taking the p*ss!

S

shaun rexworthy

sorry i did not know, oh and the bait copany has been signed over to Oli Bould so get in touch with him and stop bothering me.

R

Roto Fryer

sean you posted this stuff on here so any problems/questions associated with it will be addressed to you

Stuart Dennis

Reaction score
Is it me? or are you getting all protective over FM Roto? have you finally converted over mate?

P

Paul Williams

Stu......he's just after my free bait and my new rods with my name on!

R

Roto Fryer

they can afford it if they manage to sell maize & hemp at the prices they are quoting.

P

Paul Williams

But you forget Roto they are famous anglers with a long history in bait.....init?