Fisheries Database

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
Our fisheries database, which has been under 'repair' for some time is now ready for testing. Would members please add one or more fisheries to try it out?

Just click on 'In Your Swim' above, then the 'fisheries' tab, then 'add a fishery, and then fill in as many details as possible.

The more fisheries that can be added the better in content FM becomes and therefore more rewarding for all of us.

Thanks - Graham

W

Wendy Perry

Graham, i can't find the add button to add them and i've got loads to add .

David Preston

Reaction score
Graham, is there a way of adding notes to an entry, or some way of correcting entries (that someone else has submitted) that are clearly twaddle?

C

Craig Smith

I've got loads to enter whic will take me a while but will hopefully be useful to a few people in my local area, but plenty of them are further away.

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
David, if it's your own or your club's fishery then you can apply for a password and 'manage' the fishery on FM. Just click on the fishery name and then click on the 'Is this your fishery?' button.

Otherwise it's a case of sending amendments/corrections to me and I'll sort it.

R

Richard Drayson

Adrian,
Just click on 'In Your Swim' above, then the 'fisheries' tab. Enter your town or postcode in the box and select 'anywhere'in the adjacent box.
The Fisheries Database will come up on the your screen. At the top you should see 'Add a missing Fishery'.