TRIGGA v ACTIV-8

M

Michael Paddon

I've been using trigga boilies lately but have had no success at all. On one lake my friend and I night fished for 2 nights and he hardly had time to sit back down in his chair before he got another run using Activ-8. I was using trigga and sadly got only one fish. (He offered to give me some of his boilies but I refused, stupidly, feeling that any fish I caught on them he would say that he had had helped me, which being a devious little sh*t I would have done the same to him.) Is it worth me persevering with trigga in the hope that they turn onto them or should I ditch them and eat humble pie with my mate.

P

Paul Williams

I'd have knicked some of his bait whilst he was busy playing fish and if i had caught i would have told him it was a home made special!!!.......:)

E

EC

Change bait! Those drives home are unbearable when you have 'lost'.

D

David Will

Sometimes fishing is like that , how often do you get all your bites on one rod ? sometimes the wrong swim is just the reason. Persevere before you change things.

S

Sir Steven Blanksalot

If you would feel more confident using Activ-8 then definately change!

A

Anthony Coser

Active 8 all day long,there is a very similar situation at my local ressy,a lad perservered with Trigga for 3 months and didnt have a bleep.Fling it in the bin.