Prince Albert

S

Stewart Bloor

I've got a PAAS card for this coming year. Any other members out there? I'm thinking of doing some chubbing on the Sow or anywhere for that matter. Mail me direct if necessary...we don't want to give out all the secrets eh !!!!!

G

Goose Ganderton

Whats wrong Stewart are you afraid we might all decend on you and catch all your Chub before you manage to get a rod set up :)

S

Stewart Bloor

OOOHHH NNNOOOO....I'm getting abuse on the Forum as well. Who is this Goose Ganderton, is it an alias of Brummie Williams.... (Only teasing Goose...yeah, you're right..when you're as bad as me you need to get a head start whenever possible !!)

A

Alan Roe

FAME AT LAST!!!! Sedge.... Graham has done it to you..... Have a look in this months Coarse Fisherman you have been Promoted to the Rogues Gallery!!
Cheers
Alan

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
Trouble is though Alan, they've put me in it as well, and I'm innocent!

P

Paul Williams

Quite a Fishingmagic biased letters page in this months CF, what with Philip winning letter of the month, and Sludge is turning up everywhere, Prince Albert, B.A.A committee!!!!! the mind boggles!!! hope he behaves himself now, i hate commitee members who don't abide by the rules!!!!!

A

Alan Roe

I think that the issue is one of guilt by association Graham!!Admitting to knowing this lot puts you on dodgy ground!!

DAVE COOPER

Reaction score
What's this about BAA committee then Sedge, or is Brummie on a wind up?

S

Stewart Bloor

Cooperman, it should read ABA - Anti Brummie Association. In fact, I'm not just on the committee, I'm the Chairparson, Secretary, Treasurer, Organiser...in actual fact, I AM the ABA....

P

Paul Williams

Coop's i kid you not!!!, he's on "t" commitee! anyone caught not blanking is to be excommunicated !!!!!

P

peter webber

I f thats the case then after the first few trips sedge will be the only member.