Stainless banksticks!

• Thread starter Sir Steven Blanksalot
  • Start date
S

Sir Steven Blanksalot

Can anyone recommend any good stainless steel banksticks? I dont want to pay Solar prices but still would like good strong sticks!
Cheers!

B

Birds Nest

never understood the stainless obsession... Got 4 cygent sticks, cant fault them...

C

Cakey

Be a tackle tart like me and by the Solar ones,my local shop done me 4 for the price of 3.

S

Steve Parsons

Having had stainless and now gone back to alloy I'd say not to bother.They weigh a ton. I use cheap large diameter alloy and they are plenty strong enough,much lighter to carry and much lighter on your wallet

S

Stuart Bullard

Have a look at the carbon fibre bank sticks. Graham did a review of them and they are supplied mail order by my local tackle shop, A&I, in Kent. They are superb. Light as a feather and you simply cannot break them......well, I couldn't and I tried to snap it over my knee.

Seriously, have a look.

S

simon hall

I use to use a Fox rod pod but sold it to one of my mates. I went over Nort Weald Market in Essex and there is a fishing stall there. I bought 2 stainless dinsmores bank sticks and they are excellent I would even say better than any Pod. Had no problems and they were only about ?7 each.

B

Brian Lewis

I gave my Fox Compact pod to my son and got myself a stainless steel goalpost type one. Looks good and very strong but very heavy. To be honest I'd rather have the Fox Compact back but I haven't got the heart to do it as my son loves it!

B

Brian Lewis

Can't find a stick with a thread to screw my bite alarm in, Ron. :0)