Fish O' Mania

W

Wendy Perry

Hi guys, Did any of you lot go to fishomania on Sat ? i went it was my first time and i was gobsmacked i thought it was fantastic. I sat for the full 5 hr match next to the winner Nathan Watson he was amazing !! i have never seen anyone pull fish in like he did .
I had a go at pole fishing as well there were coaches there to show you what to do and how to do it.
There was tackle tents and i got myself a few bits and bobs .

All in all it was a fantastic day and i shall be there next year.

So did any of you lot go ?

R

Rodney Wrestt

Didn't go Wendy and didn't see you on telly (must look out on tight lines when they show the highlights), your right it was a great match, I've watched all of them except the first one and the one two years ago because my sky dish wasn't working. Nathan fished brilliantly and was so confident he didn't set up a rod and line, just the pole and he even put a ?100 bet on himself to win at 8-1 odds.

W

Wendy Perry

Oh Rodney you missed me then i was on sky sports lol right at the begining on the coach as we were driving in loadsa people were phonin my mobile saying they'd seen me i recorded it but typical it didn't tape lol

R

Rodney Wrestt

I missed the very beginning as my son was watching a video and when it was done Keith and co were on the screen, gave him quite a fright I can tell you :O) .