Stour Valley.

A

Anthony Coser

I would like to know if anyone has ever caught anything at all on their Snatch fishmeal boilies??
I recently took it to a dead cert pastie water just to put a bend in the rod,along with my usual NRG and a tub of sweetcorn,in the water there is a clear marginal shelf that is perfect for observing the carps reactions to baits.
After a days blanking on the Snatch and taking 7 fish on NRG and 2 on pop up plastic sweetcorn,and 1 on mixer,i put half a dozen Snatch on the shelf with the rest of my NRG and sweetcorn.
I came back the next morning for a look around and the Snatch was STILL THERE. with everything else picked clean.
Has anyone else caught anything on this "bait" or can i look forward to a season of blanks when its on the hook,even a line bite would have lifted my spirits.

C

Carp Angler

I seem to remember your post when you'd already ordered this bait.

I think the warnings went something like...

15 kilos is a lot to order without knowing if the bait is any good.

I'm not saying 'I told you so'
just an observation.

A

Anthony Coser

With the experience i have i had with the stuff i will shout "Carp Angler told me so" from the highest rooftop.sorry

Wanna buy 10 kilo????????? LOL

It is the truth though?
(possible legal action pending)

S

Steve Clements

Thread on base mixes on FW. One person mentioned using it with jack **** to show for their efforts.

A

Anthony Coser

That was me.I asked a lot of questions about the stuff and never really got a lot of positive feedback about it,but quite a bit of negative,people advising me to stick with what i know,look in the weeklies it speaks volumes etc etc,but like an idiot i fancied trying something new.Big mistake,but hopefully it has a silver lining,someone wants to take the lot of my hands so i can make space in the freezer for more of that delicious NRG.

Stuart Dennis

Reaction score
Anthony, I've heard good things about Snatch, but must admit that was from the son of the owner. Although I haven't used it myself, my local tackle dealers (Asford Tackle) arent prepared to stock it for some reason or another. Take from that what you will!

Stour Valley are local to me so I'll check out the gossip and get back to you.

A

Anthony Coser

I,ve washed my hands of them to be quite honest with you.I sent the cheque off for the bait i wanted,and never received what i had paid for ,for 3 months.
Every time getting the brush off with one excuse after another,when i rang them after 2 weeks to see where the bait was,i found out from there daughter they had buggered off to France to look after a lake.The cheque had been cashed thoughStrange way to conduct a business if you ask me.Never mind,i get discount on NRG from a local shop now,so theres a silver lining.