Tickle tackle/fux

T

Tony wainwright

If you've read the article on tickle tackle then you'll know what I'm about here.
Why waste all that time and effort getting up or even reaching down to the side of the bed chair to get another beer?
Use the patent beer guzzler1 This bit of kit is so mind blowingly simple its amazing nobody has thought of it before.
It comes in 3 sizes; 1, 2 or... 3 gallons for the serious p@#s artists.
Basicaly its a container which hangs (rather like a hospital drip)from the suspension unit. This unit has screw clamps to atach it to your bed chair etc.
It incorporates a non return valve in the tube running from the container to the users mouth. All you have to do is suck!! The tubes also come in various diameters to ensure that you get a good flow of beer. You dont even have to pick up a can!!
The anti blanking kit!!
Never again will you have to admit defeat on a session. You can go fishing for an hour in your local puddle and still "catch" a good double!!
The secret is our all new inflatable carp. This comes in different sizes and each side looks different so that nobody will ever say you were lying..all the photos will look different.
So if you are a lazy Ba$#/@d and cant be bothered getting out the gear, or if you are just plain crap at fishing this is the gizmo for you 'cos no one will ever know.
Look out for more great new tackle ideas from It'll never catch on .co.uk

D

Dave Dowson

After months of experimentation and many failures I do believe i have come up with a new design for a super bouyant waggler.
Tools needed.
1 apple corer
Large block (6inch x 6inch) polystyrene.
Cocktail sticks.
Super glue
Ram the corer through the polystyrene to produce a 6 inch cylinder.
Break a cocktail stick in half super glue pointed end and push in the bottom of the polystyrene cylinder.
Paint tip on other end of cylinder bright orange.
And away you go a super bouyant waggler than can drag large baits along the bottom of any river bed.
Tried it on several occasions, and have been unable to give this super duper float a decent name.
But now after my 6th trip fishing with the float I have finally come up with a name too suit.
The dry top waggler. :)
Back too the drawing board.
Tight lines
Dave