TIGER NUT

N

Nathan Hill

ANYONE KNOW WHAT THE NAME OF THE TIGERNUT JUICE STUFF IN A CAN IS CALLED?? APPARENTLY IT COMES FROM SPAIN??

N

Nathan Hill

SORRY.... CANNOT KEYBOARD BROKEN COMPANY TO TIGHT TO BUY ME A NEW ONE!!!

THANKS

W

Warren 'Hatrick' (Wol) Gaunt

Chufa juice, lmao, i get that free from her in doors!!!

N

Nathan Hill

Here go nicked the IT managers Keyboard.... One quick question.. Does it work well?? I fish a 95 acre Gravel pit on which tigers are my first choice bait but I have started to use ground bait more than particals and wondered if i mix it with GRD bait will it work in a simular way to as the tigers oil seap out?? i gather in thery but has it been tested?? anyones info on this will be great...

thanks
n

C

Carp Angler

I've used it in combination with the tiger nut method mix (produced by British breadcrumb and distributed through Dynamite baits) and it definitely creates some interest.

N

Nathan Hill

Brilliant!! I am going to try it this weekend now!! my tigernut (Home Made) boilies seemed to of lost there edge so I thought I would try a new thing... no one that I no has used it on the lake so I will!!

Many thanks
N

Stuart Dennis

Reaction score
Warren, you are simply disgusting!! but I do agree with you, coz I too get it from your other half indoors!

N

Nathan Hill

Thanks for your info on this matter.... it wasn't to sad.... had three in total in a 24hrs sess.... biggest 21lb 2oz and smallest was 10lb 4oz the other a reasonable 17lb. I have not total anyone where i fished or what i used but when the pics get devloped i'll send them in.

Many thanks
N.

C

Carp Angler

How does this compare to the others who are fishing the water Nathan?

N

Nathan Hill

bloody good.... i fished the bottom bay that does not see much action but on such a vast expanse of water i find this is where the fish hide.... as far as i know nothing else came out... i came in the back way out of sight of everyone else but hush hush otherwise i will be plagued by the mob.

Method: 1.5kg crazy bait gold mix with the STUFF and a few crushed tigers, lob in by hand !! fished with single tiger on size 10 fox.. tight to the reeds (2 came from here) the other small one 40yrds out on F1 pop-up fished over a few small CSL pellets.

I have fallen in love with stuff!! I'm off to manor farm up at shimano this weekend and gonna try it there... hopefully beat my PB of 31lb (Mirror)

Many thanks
N.